Facility Name: Valley Green Professional Turf Products
Facility Location: Wilmington, MA 01887
Position / Title: Assistant Location Manager
Facility Description: Wholesale Turf Product Supply Warehouse
Secondary degree in Turfgrass Management, Agronomy, Aboriculture or equivalent
2 – 4 years turfgrass and/or landscape industry experience
1 – 3 years warehouse environment experience; Forklift certification
Valid Driver’s License (required)
The assistant location manager helps oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of the specific location, including sales and operational functions. Need to take direction from and work hand in hand with the location manager to ensure productivity and efficiency on all required tasks. Must be able to operate the location and be a resource the manager can depend on when he/she is away. Customers come to Valley Green for quick service and sound recommendations therefore must thrive in a fast-paced environment with a focus on a positive customer experience.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Support Location Manager in the implementation of short- and long-term goals
• Assist in maintaining an organized and clean location (inside and outside) at all times
• Utilize agronomic knowledge to make product recommendations
• Recommend complimentary products and close sales
• Become proficient with point-of-sale system
• Answer and make multiple phones calls and e-mails daily
• Constantly learn new products while developing stronger sales skills
• Assist with inventory management
• Ensure all drop ship orders go out timely and accurately
• Loading and unloading of customer orders and vendor deliveries
• Daily focus on positive customer service and experience
• Working knowledge of agronomy with focus on lawncare/landscape needs
• Proven sales experience
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Strong phone presence and listening skills
• Ability to lift at least 50 pounds throughout the day
• Positive attitude and no drama!
Compensation / Benefits: $45,000-$60,000
• Company-sponsored health care and disability insurance options
• 401K with company match
• Cell phone stipend
• Paid time off
Education Level Required: Degree Preferred but not necessary
Date Position Available: May 30th, 2022
Application Deadline: Until Job is Filled
Apply To: William Hauser
How to Apply (electronically): Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 5/11/22
Facility Name: Country Club of Pittsfield
Facility Location: Pittsfield, MA 01201
Position / Title: Equipment Manager/Mechanic
Facility Description: 18-hole Private Country Club
Experience Desired: 1-3 years preferred. Familiar with Toro, Club Car and John Deere equipment.
Duties Description: Responsible Maintaining club equipment. Performs all repairs and orders parts and supplies.
Special Skills: Enjoy your work and our team
Compensation / Benefits: Health, dental, life insurances. Retirement 401k plan with 3% match. Paid two-week vacation. Paid sick time. $28-$30 hourly. Professional dues.
Education Level Required: High School diploma, valid driver license.
Date Position Available: ASAP
Application Deadline: None
Apply To: James Conant, CGCS
How to Apply (electronically): email@example.com
Date Posted: April 15, 2022
Facility Name: Cold Spring Country Club
Facility Location: Belchertown, MA
Position / Title: Golf Course Mechanic
Facility Description: 18 hole semi-private
Experience Desired: Combination of 5 years as a head or assistant golf course mechanic or related mechanical experience
Duties Description: Troubleshooting, inspection, diagnosis, repair, and maintenance of equipment and equipment systems, including, but not limited to: equipment safety switch operation, engine tune-ups, tire repair, safe and proper operation of hydraulic, brake, fuel, steering, electrical, and cooling systems, reel and bedknife grinding
Compensation / Benefits: $18 - $22 per hour, access to the course and its amenities.
Education Level Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Date Position Available: 04/01/2022
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Apply To: David Wright
How to Apply (electronically or by mail):Coldspringcountryclub@gmail.com
330 Chauncey Walker St
Belchertown, MA 01007
Date Posted: 03/29/2022
Facility Name: The International Golf Club
Facility Location: Bolton, Massachusetts
Position / Title: Irrigation Technician
Facility Description: The International Golf Club is a private 36-hole golf facility located in Bolton, Massachusetts. Under new ownership and a new vision, the property is being reimagined. The Oaks course was restored last year by Golf Course Architect Tripp Davis and the Pines course is in the beginning stages of a complete redesign being done by world renowned architects Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw.
Experience Desired: Prior irrigation experience is required and golf course experience is preferred.
Duties Description: The International is looking for an individual to manage the entire property's irrigation systems. Currently, both golf courses have Toro irrigation systems and run off of Toro Lynx software. This will be an exciting opportunity for an irrigation technician to get in on the ground floor of a complete irrigation installation being done on the Pines course.
● Maintain, repair and renovate all aspects of golf course irrigation systems
● Constant monitoring and adjusting of sprinklers throughout entire property
● Irrigation inventory and parts ordering
● Use Toro Lynx software to run, update and build irrigation programs
● Understand pump station functionality and system controls
● Communicate with superintendents and assistants on the status of the irrigation systems
● Participate in any other golf course activities as needed
Compensation / Benefits: $22-$25 an hour depending on experience. This is currently a seasonal position with the opportunity for year round employment.
Education Level Required: High School Diploma/GED Required
Date Position Available: Immediately
Application Deadline: 4/8/2022
Apply To: Brian Marfione, GCS
How to Apply (electronically): Email Brian.Marfione@gmail.com
Date Posted: March 14, 2022
© 2020 • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • GCSANE