Assistant Operations Manager
About The Company
Agresource Inc. is an agricultural service company that has been providing quality soil and compost products to the northeast since 1984. We are experiencing year-to-year growth with increasing number of customers, product sales revenue, and tractor trailer trucks being added to our fleet. We are grounded by our people that shape the current success of the company by fulfilling the soil, compost and recycling needs of our customers.
The Agresource Assistant Operations Manager will gain direct working experience with multiple departments within Agresource from operations, sales, logistics, mechanics, trucking and back office. You will work directly with the Operations Manager in a support role to increase the company’s workflow of the operations department. This position will have regional travel expected between two full time Agresource job sites (Ipswich, MA and Middleboro, MA) with potential road work and growth of new facilities in the region.
If you are interested in having a large impact on a growing company and gaining management experience, we are looking for a professional to join our team that is able to have a critical impact on the day-to-day operations of both outbound and inbound materials. We are looking for an individual with strong communication skills, organizational skills, a willingness to learn and who enjoys being a part of a larger team.
Experiences We Value
• Self-motivated, new members to the workforce and those looking for a change encouraged to apply.
• Demonstrated organization skills and attention to detail
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Teams, etc.)
• Management of large equipment, personnel and bulk materials
• Green industry or environmental background
• Team first mentality
Skills and Knowledge:
• Licensed operator (Hydraulics) a plus but not required.
• Flexibility to change plans day to day.
• Ability to communicate daily critical information.
• Health Insurance
• Employer Matching Retirement Plan
• 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
• 9 Paid Holidays
• Company vehicle and technology (cell phone and laptop)
• Full-time/Year-round (Monday-Friday)
• Salary $50,000 - $60,000
Interested individuals encouraged to email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
© 2020 • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • GCSANE