Equipment Tech. & Other Position Openings
Facility Name: Golf Club of New England
Facility Location: Stratham, NH
Position / Title: Turf Equipment Technician
Facility Description: Private 18 holes, 450 acres, Arnold Palmer Design 7600 yards.
Experience Desired: At least 3 years experience as golf course mechanic or related field.
Duties Description: Golf Club of New England is seeking a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic to oversee and maintain a broad spectrum of turf care equipment.
The equipment manager/mechanic will be responsible for a mixed fleet of Toro and John Deere greens, tees, fairway and rough mowers. John Deere tractors, gators and aerifiers. Club Car and EZGO carts (member carts and utility carts), as well as many other small pieces of Stihl and Honda equipment.
The equipment tech must possess good organizational and record keeping skills.
Must be able to perform moderate physical labor.
Must be able to communicate with superintendent and assistant superintendent on a daily basis.
Must be responsible for ordering parts and keeping track of inventory.
Proficiency in Express Dual 3000 and Angle Master 3000 grinding is preferred.
Has an understanding of reel grinding and mower setup and the effect on course conditions.
Has the ability to establish preventative maintenance programs.
Shop organization skills.
Understanding of golf course equipment electronics and hydraulics.
Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize.
All other job related skills such as welding, fabricating, electrical will be taken into consideration.
Compensation / Benefits: $65,000-$75,000. Paid time off, health, dental and vision insurance
Education Level Required: Associates or Bachelors
Date Position Available: ASAP
Application Deadline: None
Apply To: Brian Hawkes – Golf Course Superintendent
How to Apply (electronically): firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 7/6/2022
Facility Name: Finch Turf, Inc.
Location: 238 Bodwell Street, Avon MA 02322
Position / Title: Mobile Golf & Sports Turf Equipment Service Technician
Facility Description: Regional John Deere Golf & Sports Turf Equipment Dealership
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience and service technician certification(s) preferred.
• A minimum of two (2) years’ experience performing service repairs.
• Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures
• Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment.
• Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions.
• Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
• Proficient oral and written communication skills
• Clean driving record.
• Forklift certification preferred.
• Performs a high level of on-site service on all makes of Golf & Turf equipment.
• Coordinates with Service Manager or Service Location Manager to establish and implement effective processes for all Turf services offered through dealership specific service programs.
• Reviews and explains any maintenance, repair, or other service concerns directly with the customer and documents on work order.
• Establishes and implements effective stocking processes with the Parts department to maintain the proper seasonal parts inventory in the vehicle.
• Participates in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
• Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
• Maintains condition of mobile service vehicle, trailer, inventory, tools, and equipment.
• Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
• Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
• Assists in-house on an as-needed basis.
• Accounts for all time and material used in performing assigned duties.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Service Manager.
Compensation and Benefits: Starting wage $25/hour (higher depending on experience)
Medical, dental, vision
401K Retirement Plan
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Jury Duty Leave
Company paid life insurance
Voluntary short-term and long-term disability
Employee Assistance Program
Supplemental offerings: AFLAC and LegalShield
Education Requirements: Noted above
Date Position is Available: Immediate
Apply To: Careers page at www.finchturf.com
How to Apply: Via website
Application Deadline: 08/15/2022
Date Posted: 07/06/2022
Facility Name: Read Custom Soils an A.D. Makepeace Company
Location: Westford, MA
Position / Title: Heavy Equipment Operator
Facility Description: Read Custom Soils is New England’s most experienced precision soil blender. The company operates from a New Hampshire quarry, a Westford blending facility, and a state-of-the-art blending facility in Carver, MA
Experience Desired: Experience in maintenance of heavy equipment and blending soils is desired.
Responsibilities Description: We’re looking for a team player to grow with our company. This individual will be an integral part of producing engineered soils, rootzone mixes, and bunker sands for projects across New England. Inventory management and the ability to operate portable screening plants are also components of the job.
Special Skills: To be considered for the position, candidates must have an active hoisting engineer's license with the 2A endorsement, along with a minimum of 2 years experience operating a front-end loader.
Compensation and Benefits: Full and part-time positions are available. Full-time salary range, $54,000 - $60,300 plus overtime. Full-time benefits include 401k, vacation, health, dental, life, STD, LTD, MPFML, personal & sick time.
Education Requirements: High School graduate or equivalent
Date Position is Available: Immediately
Apply To: Human Resources
How to Apply (electronically): CAREERS@ADMAKEPEACE.COM
Application Deadline: Open until positions are filled.
Date Posted: 6/22/22
© 2022 • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • GCSANE