Facility Name: SGS Turf Care
Facility Location: Manchester, NH
Position / Title: Turf Manager
Facility Description: Agronomic Applications & Irrigation Service for Athletics, Golf & High-End Lawn Care
Experience Desired: Turf Management, Irrigation R&M, Pesticide & Fertilizer Applications
Duties Description: Would you like to be part of a team that invests in you? Do you want to be a part of a company where you can grow and advance within the company? How about a company that values your quality of life outside of work?
If you answered YES…..then come join our team!
We are looking for a team member who is professional, organized, has a positive attitude, takes great pride in their work, who works well within a team, but can also work independently when needed.
This would be an excellent employment opportunity for a competent turf specialist looking for a superior work environment, competitive pay, and the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. Basically, the owner is looking for a #2 person who can work with him to continue to grow the company and take it to the next level.
SGS Turf Care is a professional turf application and irrigation service company, founded in 2015 by a former golf course superintendent. The company is well established and has attained double digit revenue growth every year. We have achieved this because, we pride ourselves in producing high quality turf and providing excellent customer service. Our focus is on quality not quantity. As experts in turfgrass management, we offer more than basic lawn service and turf applications. Our clients include universities, private schools, school districts, high-end residential lawns, and golf courses.
COVID-19 note……Physical distancing comes natural with this position with working outdoors and having a designated workspace and vehicle.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Applying fertilizers and chemicals
• Maintaining records of applications – for clients and the state
• Communicating with clients
• Properly maintaining, loading and transporting equipment
• Irrigation repair and maintenance
• Assisting with athletic field maintenance tasks
Duration: This is a full-time year-round position. Work weeks are typically 5 days with only occasionally working on weekends.
• Have or obtain a NH Operational Pesticide License - Category G2
• Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds (fertilizer bags)
• Computer/tech skills
Compensation / Benefits:
• Compensation: Salary range $50,000 - $60,000 DOE
• Benefits: Flexibility with work schedule, PTO, IRA with company match, phone allowance, expenses for professional associations and development, paid expenses to obtain/maintain license(s), bonuses.
Education Level Required: Some level of green industry training
Date Position Available: Immediately
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Apply To: Justin Santos
How to Apply (electronically): Email a cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com .
Date Posted: January 15, 2021
© 2020 • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • GCSANE