Facility Name: Brandeis University
Facility Location: Waltham, MA
Position / Title: Motor Equipment Operator
Facility Description: Brandeis University Grounds Department
Experience Desired: Two years of related experience in general groundskeeping
• Ability to perform manual work and lift materials weighing 60 lbs. or less.
• Ability to perform outdoor work in a variety of climate conditions.
• Ability to respond to emergency call-in situations.
• Ability to maintain campus lawns and flower beds.
• Ability to prune and cultivate plants, shrubs and ornamental trees.
• Ability to maintain athletic fields, baseball, softball, soccer, lacrosse, track areas and tennis courts.
• Ability to use hand tools and snow blowers to remove snow and ice from stairs, walks and ramps.
• Ability to operate motor equipment requiring a Class B commercial driver’s license and/or hoisting license (or having the ability to obtain within 6 months) for the purpose of clearing grounds, landscaping, snow and ice removal.
• Ability to install asphalt or concrete and other construction materials.
Special Skills: Class B commercial driver’s license and/or hoisting license (or having the ability to obtain within 6 months).
Compensation / Benefits: $25/hr - $28.50/hr
Education Level Required: A high school diploma or equivalent
Date Position Available: ASAP
Apply To: https://brandeis.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Jobs/job/Brandeis---Waltham-Campus/Motor-Equipment-Operator_R0002523-1
How to Apply: Electronically
Date Posted: 8/3/2020
© 2020 • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • GCSANE