Manager will work in coordination with Ownership, Sales and office staff as a liaison to make sales transactions seamless and to improve efficiency and profitability of the business.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum of weekly check-ins with all sales staff to review product needs and calendar based sales opportunities including new inventory items.
- Maintain inventory and weekly updates to sales staff.
- Assist sales staff in timely creation of quotes and input of orders.
- Monitor orders and communicate delivery schedules and backorder status with sales staff on a daily basis.
- Offer alternatives to out of stock items, and assist in purchasing process when needed.
- Work with Seed manager to help grow the business and develop a basic understanding of seed varieties and inventory.
- Build vendor relationships to improve price structure and profit margins.
- Communicate cost structure with sales staff as inventory valuation changes.
- Work with outside marketing agency and sales staff to develop a cohesive and consistent marketing strategy including website updates, new print advertising pieces, and coordinate social media presence.
- Maintain in-house marketing materials library (digital and print) as well as pricing/cost guides for ownership and/or sales staff.
- Assist in organizing and attend all trade shows, conferences, and customer events.
- Degree in Turfgrass management is preferred. Working knowledge of grass seed, fertilizers, and pesticide products and willingness to learn more!
- Minimum of 5 years in the industry.
- Highly organized, good communication skills.
- Willing to relocate/commute to Turners Falls, Ma.
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefit package based on experience.
Send resumes and inquiries to: Career@AtlanticGolfandTurf.com
Date Posted: March 18, 2020
© 2018 • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • GCSANE