of turfgrass management and promoting the use of best management practices
to best protect the environment.
Facility Name: Finch Turf, Inc.
Location: 238 Bodwell Street, Avon MA 02322
Position / Title : Field Service Technician
Facility Description: John Deere Golf & Sports Turf Equipment Distributor
Experience Desired: 2-3 years' mechanical experience (relative field preferred)
• Travel to and from various customer locations.
• Perform diagnostics and repairs on a variety of golf and sports
• Perform scheduled maintenance.
• Overhaul and test major components.
• Complete documentation of diagnostics and repairs performed on work orders.
• Clock in promptly at the time of leaving house in the morning (no later than 7am) and clock out promptly at the end of day (upon returning home). Paid driveway to driveway.
• Complete paperwork immediately after a job is finished. A 30- minute window at the end of each day for any and all remaining paperwork will be granted at the discretion of the manager.
• Utilize equipment operating manuals, schematics, and drawings.
• Diagnose and identify malfunctions.
• Inspect, repair, and replace defective or worn parts.
• Operate and maintain vehicles, tools, and equipment.
• Other duties as assigned by Service Manager.
Mechanically inclined, Self-motivated, Adaptable to changing priorities, Good work ethic and positive attitude, Good communication skills, High level of integrity, Clean driving record
Compensation and Benefits: $25-$32/Hour
Education Requirements: High School Diploma
Date Position is Available: Oct 18, 2023
How to Apply - Electronically
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: Oct 18, 2023
Application Deadline: Dec 31, 2023
© 2022 • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • GCSANE