Facility Name: The International Golf Club
Facility Location: Bolton, Massachusetts
Position / Title: Irrigation Technician
Facility Description: The International Golf Club is a private 36-hole golf facility located in Bolton, Massachusetts. Under new ownership and a new vision, the property is being reimagined. The Oaks course was restored last year by Golf Course Architect Tripp Davis and the Pines course is in the beginning stages of a complete redesign being done by world renowned architects Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw.
Experience Desired: Prior irrigation experience is required and golf course experience is preferred.
Duties Description: The International is looking for an individual to manage the entire property's irrigation systems. Currently, both golf courses have Toro irrigation systems and run off of Toro Lynx software. This will be an exciting opportunity for an irrigation technician to get in on the ground floor of a complete irrigation installation being done on the Pines course.
● Maintain, repair and renovate all aspects of golf course irrigation systems
● Constant monitoring and adjusting of sprinklers throughout entire property
● Irrigation inventory and parts ordering
● Use Toro Lynx software to run, update and build irrigation programs
● Understand pump station functionality and system controls
● Communicate with superintendents and assistants on the status of the irrigation systems
● Participate in any other golf course activities as needed
Compensation / Benefits: $22-$25 an hour depending on experience. This is currently a seasonal position with the opportunity for year round employment.
Education Level Required: High School Diploma/GED Required
Date Position Available: Immediately
Application Deadline: 4/8/2022
Apply To: Brian Marfione, GCS
How to Apply (electronically): Email Brian.Marfione@gmail.com
Date Posted: March 14, 2022
© 2020 • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • GCSANE