Facility Name: Sterling National Country Club
Facility Location: Sterling, MA
Position / Title: Equipment Manager / Mechanic
Facility Description: 18 hole private golf course with practice facilities, pool and function facilities.
Experience Desired: 3 years experience golf course mechanic or related field.
Duties Description: Sterling National is seeking a detail-oriented individual with a strong work ethic to maintain and oversee all golf course equipment and other mechanical systems on property.
The equipment manager’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Diagnosis and repairs to gasoline, diesel and small engines
• Troubleshooting hydraulic and electrical systems along with repairs to all spray equipment
• Perform tasks associated with maintaining sharp mowing reels and rotary mowing equipment including grinding and daily adjustments
• Maintain safe and organized work conditions
• Maintain accurate records of repairs and preventive maintenance
Compensation / Benefits: Competitive based on experience, health, dental
Education Level Required: High school diploma or equivalent
Date Position Available: 2/22/21
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Apply To: Brian Marfione, Golf Course Superintendent
Apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact club at 978-422-0275
Date Posted: 2/16/21
© 2020 • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • GCSANE