Facility Name: Essex County Club
Facility Location: Manchester-by-the-sea, MA
Position / Title: Senior Assistant Superintendent
Senior Assistant Superintendent Position
Essex County Club – Manchester-by-the-sea, Massachusetts
- Seeking career-driven candidates who possess a great attitude, are responsible, willing to learn, and have a great work ethic. We groom Senior Assistants to become Golf Course Superintendents.
- Salary is $75,000 plus a $1000 monthly housing stipend ($87,000 total compensation). Dues and fees for GCSAA and GCSANE memberships and conferences, a matching 401k plan, medical, dental, paid time off, golf and tennis playing privileges, and uniforms.
Experience and Educational Requirements
- A minimum of a 2-year turfgrass management certificate and a minimum of three seasons of work experience on a golf course.
About the club
- Essex County Club consists of an 18-hole golf course, practice facilities, eleven grass tennis courts, and ten clay tennis courts.
- ECC’s golf course is ranked in the top 100 in the United States and the top 200 globally. Essex County Club opened in 1893. A delay in the 1893 U.S. mail prevented Essex from becoming one of the five charter members of the USGA (Essex was admitted 6th). In 1917, Essex expanded to 18 holes when Donald Ross completed his work.
- Essex has and continues to host USGA, Mass Golf, and USTA events.
- Please click on the following links for more information about the club and property.
Please email your credentials to Eric Richardson, Director of Grounds at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please call Eric at 978-526-4600.
© 2020 • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • GCSANE