Facility Name: Haverhill Country Club
Facility Location: Haverhill, MA
Position / Title: Assistant Superintendent
Facility Description: The Haverhill Country Club is a private 18-hole Wayne Styles designed golf course located in the Merrimack Valley about an hour from Boston. HCC is looking for a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude to join our team as Assistant Superintendent. The candidate must have a strong work ethic and willingness to learn all aspects of golf course maintenance.
Experience Desired: 2 or more seasons of golf course experience in a supervisory role preferred.
• The Assistant would work directly with the Superintendent to oversee and train the maintenance crew in all day to day operations
• Directly involved in all daily watering
• Inspect/diagnose/repair the Toro irrigation system
• Apply fertilizers and plant protectants
• Maintain accurate records for all pesticide applications
• Responsible for weekly payroll updates and monthly inventory reports
Special Skills: Must be able to obtain MA and NH pesticide license within 90 days of hire.
Compensation / Benefits: A highly competitive salary commensurate with experience will be offered. Medical Benefits, 401K, vacation/sick time, local and national association membership dues, uniforms and golf privileges.
Education Level Required: 2 or 4 yr degree/certificate in a turf-care related field preferred but not required.
Date Position Available: March 18, 2019
Apply To: Max Sheridan
How to Apply: email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: March 10, 2019
© 2018 • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • GCSANE Content Managed by TURFCLOUD