Weston Golf Club is a private 18 hole golf course with a driving range, pool, tennis courts, and Clubhouse facilities. The course was designed by Donald Ross in the late 1890’s and is located approximately 15 miles west of Boston, MA.
The individual must have or be working towards an Associates or Bachelors degree in turfgrass or related field and have the ability to obtain a Mass pesticide applicator’s license.
The individual is expected to be highly motivated in the turf industry, possess a strong work ethic, be a team player, and have a good understanding of the game.
You will be involved in all aspects of golf course maintenance including but not limited to:
• Irrigation and maintenance of a new Rain Bird Cirrus System
• Monitoring the golf course for infectious disease and any potential playability issues
• Possess or capable of learning water management skills (concentration on hand watering)
• Assist in training and safety programs as well as supervision and management
• Safety coordination and communication
• Responsible for chemical/fertilizer calibration, application, records maintenance, and inventory
• Course setup
Salary will be determined by experience and abilities, with a starting point of $50,000 annual salary. Benefits include health insurance, retirement savings plan, annual vacation/sick time and paid dues for local and national turfgrass associations and educational seminars. Employer allows annual uniform expense, meals, as well as golf privileges.
Open until position filled
Please send resume to:
Matthew DeAvila, Golf Course Supt.
The Weston Golf Club
275 Meadowbrook Rd.
Weston, MA 02493
© 2018 • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • GCSANE Content Managed by TURFCLOUD