Facility Name: Stonebridge Country Club
Location: Goffstown, NH
Position/Title: Assistant Superintendent
Facility Description: Stonebridge is a premier semi-private 18-hole course in southern New Hampshire, located 15 minutes from both Concord and Manchester, and 30 minutes from Nashua. Stonebridge has hosted many events in the recent past including the LPGA Symetra Tour (2014) New Hampshire Open (2013, 2018), and many smaller NHGA events. The golf course was built in the late 90’s with L-93 bent greens built on 80/20 mix, Bluegrass/Ryegrass/Bent fairways, bent grass approaches, and a mix of bluegrass and bent grass tees. Toro Irrigation system with an upgrade to Lynx central control planned for this fall/winter.
Job Description: Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Employee training, supervision, and scheduling
• Safety training and enforcement
• Fertilizer and pesticide application
• Daily course set up
• Irrigation maintenance and repair
• Hand watering
• Construction and renovation projects
• Turf management degree or certificate preferred.
• Prior experience as an assistant, AIT, or intern.
• Strong attention to detail and commitment to the job.
• Must be reliable and trustworthy.
• Obtain NH pesticide license within 60 days
Salary and benefits:
• 45-55k salary DOE+ Bonus
• Local and national association dues.
• Health insurance reimbursement
• Clothing allowance
• Unlimited golfing privileges
• Paid vacation time.
• Reasonable hours and a good work/life balance.
Please send resumes and any questions to:Keith Daury, Golf Course Superintendent
Date Posted: November 10, 2022
© 2022 • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • GCSANE