Facility Name: Overlook Golf Club
Facility Location: Hollis, NH
Position / Title: Assistant Superintendent
Facility Description:Overlook Golf Club is an 18-hole daily fee facility owned by Friel Golf Management in Southern NH. Designed by David Friel, the Overlook Golf Club opened in 1990. Overlook Golf Club is situated along the Nashua River and is a par 71 playing 6,539 yards from the longest tees.
Experience Desired: Previous turf management experience.
• The assistant superintendent shall assist with the supervision and maintenance of the golf course, practice area, clubhouse grounds, and maintenance facilities to maintain the highest level of playing conditions and customer satisfaction.
• The assistant superintendent will play a key role in crew management, training, pesticide/fertilizer applications, and irrigation maintenance.
• The assistant golf course superintendent reports directly to the golf course superintendent.
• The applicant must possess strong communication, organizational and leadership skills.
• Self-driven, highly motivated work ethic and ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
• They must also possess a valid driver’s license and can obtain a NH pesticide license within 60 days of employment.
Compensation/Benefits: DOE, dues paid for regional and national associations, Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, 401K after 1 year of employment. Golfing privileges at Friel Golf Management courses.
Education Level Required: 2 to 4 year degree in Turf Management or similar degree preferred.
Date Position Available: Immediately
Application Deadline: Until filled
Apply To: Evan Embrey, Golf Course Superintendent
How to Apply: E-mail only
Date Posted: 12-3-21
© 2020 • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • GCSANE